Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah but those dc animated films do pretty good and it's always Hal

Word but those are really aimed at adults man. Like incredibly aimed for adults That doesn't mean kids don't watch them because they can but you know a lot of parents aren't cool with their kids watching that kinda thing. They'd be much happier with them watching JL and JLU

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word but those are really aimed at adults man. Like incredibly aimed for adults That doesn't mean kids don't watch them because they can but you know a lot of parents aren't cool with their kids watching that kinda thing. They'd be much happier with them watching JL and JLU
Well actually I'd prefer a different Gl ( but I'd like guy Gardner :yeshrug: ) jlu definitely is a great show and he stands out , I just think from how Hal is positioned in dc they want him but I wouldn't mind a good Jon Stewart ( id go with shemar Moore just cause I want black fictional characters to be sex symbols too for once ) or Kyle or guy or even the new muslim Gl

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well actually I'd prefer a different Gl ( but I'd like guy Gardner :yeshrug: ) jlu definitely is a great show and he stands out , I just think from how Hal is positioned in dc they want him but I wouldn't mind a good Jon Stewart ( id go with shemar Moore just cause I want black fictional characters to be sex symbols too for once ) or Kyle or guy or even the new muslim Gl

Yeah I have no clue where they're going with him but I THINK John is the option based on them trying Hall in 2011. You know studios are superstitious

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And they were all hit movies
1 direction and macklemore are successful groups does that indicate their music is quality? American hustle should've been a modern classic which it certainly was not. Given the actors and their ties to the director that's criminal

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
American Hustle was critically acclaimed and so was the first and third Oceans
it can be critically acclaimed all it likes the leads basically made those films bulletproof but how did you feel when you watched them. Months after its release what's it's legacy :beli:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1 direction and macklemore are successful groups does that indicate their music is quality? American hustle should've been a modern classic which it certainly was not. Given the actors and their ties to the director that's criminal

I feel you but again it's opinion breh. I think American hustle is a dope flick and I'm a fan of the oceans trilogy so you're arguing your point with the wrong person I guess. American hustle isn't a perfect film but it's good and I liked it more on my second viewing. So your initial point is extremely subjective breh

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Macklemore IS a quality rapper though. Dude gets so much hate on here.