Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Or just hire good directors and screenwriters that will help make good movies.
Yeah it's not that complicated. They have the talent (good to great actors), source material, and budget to make it work, they just have some terrible people running the ship, wasting their resources. They got the Broncos roster, but got Von Miller playing cornerback, Aqib Talib playing center, and Demarius Thomas playing fullback.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We don't know how he directs comic book movies :manny:

That being said its probably still a well directed movie...just not what people thought they were going to see. :yeshrug:

"But this is the big problem with the movie - it’s a shambling mess whose script clearly never cohered, and whose reshoots only muddied the waters further. The structure is bad, the pacing is off and the stakes are often obfuscated. The entire second act is the Squad on a rescue mission, but it’s not clear who they’re rescuing, and when it’s revealed your reaction is just, “Oh, okay. I guess.” David Ayer makes a game attempt to bring his aesthetic to the material (besides directing he’s the sole credited writer), but either he’s half-assing it or he was getting pushback from above, because the whole film feels compromised from beginning to end. Warner Bros crows that their DC movies are filmmaker-driven, but Suicide Squad feels like the casualty of death by a zillion notes, many of which were "Make it more like a Marvel movie."

Thats from Devin Farcai

so.....

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Damn SS is getting ripped apart my god DC is doomed they might aswell scrap it and just focus on solo projects Disney is too powerful.:mjcry:
I'll still see it for Joker but damn man why critics gotta be such douchebags when it comes to DCEU movies they can't be that bad.:sadcam:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He also did Harsh Times, Street Kings and Sabotage so let's not act like he can't make a bad movie either.

He disavowed sabotage and while its not that good its still miles better than a lot of current arnold movies

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's just hilarious to me that we can have threads where people will list all the film's that they vehemently disagree with critics, where critics ratings where the exact opposite of how the audience felt yet when reviews for a film are middling they suddenly act like its gospel.:mindblown:

Go see a film for yourself,make your own decision.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Critics like

tumblr_mt09nadkJe1sin6fio1_400.gif