Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
dont see why critics are so vested in seeing the DCEU fail so bad... say what you want dont think ive seen a Marvel thread where DC fans have prayed for it to flop

EVERY damn DC threads these clowns praying and praying everything fails... thats that over privileged all lives matter thinking smh..

My man like . . .
TqBrRL9.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ya know what sucks? i heard a pretty "meh" review for Sausage Party. this summer really seems like the worst ever

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Wonder Woman gets critically destroyed too :snoop:

But if the breh Rick Famuyiwa becomes the first director to get unanimously good reviews for a modern DC movie :wow:

Wonder Woman is the only DC movie I've been hyped for since TDKR. It has a director that seemingly likes AND understands its main character.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Suicide Squad was the last chance DC had this year
Now its onto WW and JL and if audiences and critics are set against them on arrival then the method behind these movies won't matter.
Clearly just making the movie lighter and marketing it differently won't help critics

Maybe its time to just hype the audience and the audience alone account for low critic scores for all films going forward.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Now its onto WW and JL and if audiences and critics are set against them on arrival then the method behind these movies won't matter.
Clearly just making the movie lighter and marketing it differently won't help critics

Maybe its time to just hype the audience and the audience alone account for low critic scores for all films going forward.

Or just hire good directors and screenwriters that will help make good movies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If it's getting meh to bad reviews it's probably great :blessed:

Place stock in a site where the force awakens has 92% brehs :russ:

Seriously though this just makes me want to see it more :heh:

If people that love garbage films don't like it that's only a good thing

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was thinking this as well.... WB should just don't have any pre-screenings at all and just release it and await for the fan response to it. Critics, especially those with clear personal agendas tend to sway peoples minds into thinking one way or another.

I still say, there's no way this film could be any WORST than X-Men Apocalypse and especially Ghostbusters. Just by the trailers alone this appears to be superior to those films.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Its kinda crazy, how people are so invested in these critics reviews like they don't have a mind of their own.

:snoop:
I liked movies that critics have smashed, I also hated movies that critics have liked. Don't understand this sheep mentality that is going on.

The same shyt happens with video games on IGN, shyt is pitiful to look at.:francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So NOW Ayers... who wrote Training Day... Ayers that directed Fury and End of Watch is suddenly NOT a good director and incapable to make good movies?
We don't know how he directs comic book movies :manny:

That being said its probably still a well directed movie...just not what people thought they were going to see. :yeshrug: