Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie CANNOT be worse than X-men Apocalypse and Ghostbusters with their lukewarm to garbage trailers.

I'm convinced that these critics bread is buttered for Disney Marvel. The same criticism that they bash this film for they give Marvel a pass. And the fact DC had a film that is more like one from Marvel, they still bash it for copying Marvel. It's damned if they do or don't.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I hate Rotten Tomatoes

I hate their "Consensus". All of those professional reviews giving opinions and then some random anonymous chucklefukk comes in to give a 'summary' of it all. What are the credentials of the people writing those? Since when did a fukking agggregator give their own opinion

Secondly, I hate their format. The big green rotten might as well be flashing and neon just to make it stand out more from the actual review average. Its like the entire site is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator that cant scroll down to actually read a review. They need the rotten/fresh system like a fukking child.

I especially laugh when I see Rotten Tomatoes brought up in tv ads for movies. The studios celebrating and fellating the critics, even though their next movie could be torn apart. Meanwhile the public now knows about RT thanks to YOU and will decide not to see your next movie. Dumbfukks. Rotten Tomatoes never had to advertise themselves, the studios did it for them.

I bet they regret that shyt huh?

giphy.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
smh... at this point the bias is clear and real so not giving one ounce of fukk anymore.. these idiots not even trying to hide it

first BvS was worse than F4, NOW SS is worse than F4.. is it oochie wally or one mic ???

fuccboii ass fanboys...

the DCEU is gonna become the transformers franchise for no reason.. make bank but terrible reviews..at this point fukk it, the DCEU is dope to me