Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn

DC brehs, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:yeshrug:

635983081571385156-300625661_another1-1449163437.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If you're excited to see the movie, go and see it. It's a comic book movie. If you're basing your viewing options on RT ratings then something's wrong with you and the game breh.

Batman v Superman got a 27 on RT:yeshrug:

After that you just gotta charge it to the game. :manny:

What I like right now doesn't appear to be what everyone else likes. Oh well. :francis:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
My man at WB just hit me like "You seen the reviews?:mjpls:"

Now we're both sitting in our cribs with the :francis:face.

Still catching it on Friday, but if it turns out that Ayer made half my summer super inconvenient for nothing. :ufdup:

At least I got a good story about Vegan Cinnamon buns out of it :yeshrug:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I hate Rotten Tomatoes

I hate their "Consensus". All of those professional reviews giving opinions and then some random anonymous chucklefukk comes in to give a 'summary' of it all. What are the credentials of the people writing those? Since when did a fukking agggregator give their own opinion

Secondly, I hate their format. The big green rotten might as well be flashing and neon just to make it stand out more from the actual review average. Its like the entire site is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator that cant scroll down to actually read a review. They need the rotten/fresh system like a fukking child.

I especially laugh when I see Rotten Tomatoes brought up in tv ads for movies. The studios celebrating and fellating the critics, even though their next movie could be torn apart. Meanwhile the public now knows about RT thanks to YOU and will decide not to see your next movie. Dumbfukks. Rotten Tomatoes never had to advertise themselves, the studios did it for them.

I bet they regret that shyt huh?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Holy shyt again :damn:

Oh well, still got my free ticket :krs:
the amount of shyt i've seen only cause i got free tickets. I garantee this is better than the Total Recall remake I saw cause I just so happened to be walking by people who were handing out passes to see a sneak peak of a upcoming movie :francis: