Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:troll: No wonder T-Mobile gave away free tickets.

On a serious note, this could be another BVS situation where the opening weekend is good but it falls massively next week. Doesn't help that WB spent a lot of money on this.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
:troll: No wonder T-Mobile gave away free tickets.

On a serious note, this could be another BVS situation where the opening weekend is good but it falls massively next week. Doesn't help that WB spent a lot of money on this.

Naw no way BvS was too complicated and operatic a blockbuster for general audiences, plus the expectations vs reviews created a media shytstorm that brought it down

As long as this is a fun cbm then it should hold well enough even if snob critics tear it apart on the technical level

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Naw no way BvS was too complicated and operatic a blockbuster for general audiences, plus the expectations vs reviews created a media shytstorm that brought it down

As long as this is a fun cbm then it should hold well enough even if snob critics tear it apart on the technical level
I disagree on BVS, but that's another topic. From what critics are saying the movie isn't all that fun. The Joker is only in 10 for minutes and Leto does just an ok job.

Plus people pay attention to reviews these days. So much to the point I saw a Star Trek ad which included how good it did on Rotten Tomatoes.

I guess the bright side is that it doesn't have much competition.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I disagree on BVS, but that's another topic. From what critics are saying the movie isn't all that fun. The Joker is only in 10 for minutes and Leto does just an ok job.

Plus people pay attention to reviews these days. So much to the point I saw a Star Trek ad which included how good it did on Rotten Tomatoes.

I guess the bright side is that it doesn't have much competition.
TBH, putting the RT score in the TV spot is justa new way of putting qoutes from movie critics in TV spots. Accomplishes the same thing.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
38%:huhldup::what:

Gotdammit.

The stan wars shyt is funny to an extent but I needed this movie to help save the summer. It ain't funny no more when everything coming out is ass. After wasting so much money at the theaters this summer, I'm not even sure I'm going to go and see this shyt now...not because I let RT control my purchases, in fact I've been bucking the tomato meter and have been paying to see trash all summer with the thought that "at least I'll have Jason Bourne and Suicide Squad to cleanse the palate:ehh:."

Jesus Christ DC.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just ordered this shyt
TtlDD4V.jpg