MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel like a bunch of peook

@MartyMcFly again these critics seem like they have a vendetta against DC

a bunch of what?

And I can't speak on it breh cause i don't follow them as heavy as a lot of people in here do. But I'm also just predisposed to never feel that way about anything. and the last thing I'm going to do is try to put myself in someone else's head like that. i only know of these cats what you all post or if i listen to a podcast here and there

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a bunch of what?

And I can't speak on it breh cause i don't follow them as heavy as a lot of people in here do. But I'm also just predisposed to never feel that way about anything. and the last thing I'm going to do is try to put myself in someone else's head like that. i only know of these cats what you all post or if i listen to a podcast here and there

Ignore the first one . That critic from a major newspaper( Miami herald) decided to tweet that the embargo was pushed back by a lot then proceeded to say it was because DC is 0-5 and the movie was bad . When he got called on it refused to apologize and remove the tweets saying its a honest mistake.

Apologized once another critic called me him out actually

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
he should get fired he lowkey tried to be slick and break the embargo .
That backpedal :wow:

Couj9jXW8AAA-Z9.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Someone complied Twitter reactions from some screenings tonight for nikkas worrying

Negatives so far that i've seen:

- Pacing is a little jarring in the beginning but ends up settling down
- Joker doesn't have much screen time, similar to WW's role in BvS but he made the most of it
- Some characters felt underused like Katana and Croc

Also Scott Eastwood isn't Deathstroke based off the mid credit scene

These are HUGE negatives.. Important negatives.. :mjpls:

BvS had pacing issues.
Joker is probably why most people are going to see this in the first place... Don't tell me most of his parts have already been shown in the trailers :snoop:
Underused Characters??? You mean not just the Joker :mindblown:

DC needs... You know what, I can't knock them for trying. The masses have been spoiled by Marvel and have a hard on for every comic book movie that drops.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still gonna see this bytch... fukk what a critics has to say about it. fukk the naysayers as a consumer we can form our own opinions... :manny:
Another thing is DC rewarded the most negative critics with a tour of JL set and validated them . So now you may make a name off bashing the movie

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That reviewer is infamous for giving good/great movies bad scores. He gave Toy Story 3 it's 1st negative score and gave a rotten rating to every Disney animation film. He also gave every Marvel movie a fresh rating and thinks Marvel is the only company to save the industry from Superhero fatigue.

Just look at his reviews https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/rene-rodriguez/

That being said, it looks like i'll love this movie :lolbron: