Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm ridiculously nervous about this movie just because DC cannot afford to have this get negative or mixed reviews

They should've just kept it dark and let the actors do their thing. It's not lacking star power. I've purposely stayed away from the trailers, blogs and this thread because unlike bvs I want to actually see this. As long as the RT score is in the high 50'school at least then I'll check it out.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Someone complied Twitter reactions from some screenings tonight for nikkas worrying

{Baddie :whew:)

(Bae :takedat:)

Negatives so far that i've seen:

- Pacing is a little jarring in the beginning but ends up settling down
- Joker doesn't have much screen time, similar to WW's role in BvS but he made the most of it
- Some characters felt underused like Katana and Croc

Also Scott Eastwood isn't Deathstroke based off the mid credit scene

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
literally looks like EVERY reaction from early screenings viewers ive ever seen lol.....at some point yall wont even pay attention to them like me

that one dude said 11/10 :laff: cmon brehs

im waiting to see wat my double toasted bruthas thought....they've been spot on with my opinion when it comes to these comic book movies

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
literally looks like EVERY reaction from early screenings viewers ive ever seen lol.....at some point yall wont even pay attention to them like me

that one dude said 11/10 :laff: cmon brehs

im waiting to see wat my double toasted bruthas thought....they've been spot on with my opinion when it comes to these comic book movies

They saw it tonight? And i'm just posting because apparently they all heard it was a horrible movie

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Someone complied Twitter reactions from some screenings tonight for nikkas worrying

{Baddie :whew:)

(Bae :takedat:)

Negatives so far that i've seen:

- Pacing is a little jarring in the beginning but ends up settling down
- Joker doesn't have much screen time, similar to WW's role in BvS but he made the most of it
- Some characters felt underused like Katana and Croc

Also Scott Eastwood isn't Deathstroke based off the mid credit scene

so there is a possibiltiy this dude could be Nigh...nevermind i wanna see this for myself this is getting insane

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
So just out of curiosity does anyone just not give a shyt about what a critic says?

giphy.gif

Superstar
Daps
So just out of curiosity does anyone just not give a shyt about what a critic says?

I don't care, I judge everything by my own merit. But the fact is stuff like that does matter to a lot of people and can make or break the success/impact of a movie