Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm surprised no one at WB decided to us these two iconic villains in BVS would've been a lot better if they took inspiration from this flick.
Maybe the fact eisenberg hasn't been well received as lex luthor(jnr) has something to do with it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is Joker rollin with Young Jeezy :patrice::troll:

giphy.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Maybe the fact eisenberg hasn't been well received as lex luthor(jnr) has something to do with it
I'm talking about before the movie came out it like in the production stages it seems like such a go to move on Warner Bros part Two Iconic Superheroes with their Two Iconic Villains.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Casual movie-goers don't pick sides in the comic book movie studio wars either to the point that they would even think "This is a DC movie? Oh screw that then!".
Casuals will see Will Smith shooting monsters and then Batman and go :ohhh: "Maybe I will check this out".

Some people don't even know that BvS is connected with this movie. Read the Youtube comments and they're like "Is Ben Affleck's Batman in this or is this a new Batman?" The GA doesn't give af, all they want to be is entertained. I can't imagine a convo going like this

"Yo breh, i heard that new Suicide Squad is lit, let's take our girls to that shyt"

"Naw breh, it's by the same people who made BvS. It's trash"

"Oh word, yeah I guess you right"

:mjlol:

This movie is perfect for the Deadpool audience

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Some people don't even know that BvS is connected with this movie. Read the Youtube comments and they're like "Is Ben Affleck's Batman in this or is this a new Batman?" The GA doesn't give af, all they want to be is entertained. I can't imagine a convo going like this

"Yo breh, i heard that new Suicide Squad is lit, let's take our girls to that shyt"

"Naw breh, it's by the same people who made BvS. It's trash"

"Oh word, yeah I guess you right"

:mjlol:

This movie is perfect for the Deadpool audience
I have a friend who didn't even see BvS yet but we were watching TV when the Suicide Squad trailer came on and he was amped up talking about "this new Will Smith movie looks dope! I'm definitely seeing this".

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La