Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Margot Robbie :noah: :noah: I can't wait for this shyt. And to whoever mentioned early bvs reviews 10 seconds of this trailer was more enjoyable then that entire film. So no way in hell can it be as bad as that.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Joker with those Saint's Row options :wow:
:ohhh::wow:

Trying not to get too excited. Don't wanna be letdown :to:
Ci7IrfLXAAApcSB.jpg

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Did you go breh? I couldn't make it but a former coworker of mine did

Yeah, I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but plans changed and I went w/ a buddy of mine. When they gave the NDA in line, it was a WB film so I had a feeling it could be SS and of course that vague as fukk email about it being an action film.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah, I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but plans changed and I went w/ a buddy of mine. When they gave the NDA in line, it was a WB film so I had a feeling it could be SS and of course that vague as fukk email about it being an action film.

Yeah that's why I made that thread asking about early screenings. I thought it would be Jason Bourne, Independence Day, or Warcraft

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:lupe:

No Spoilers..

but how were Will, Margot, Leto and Batman :lupe::lupe:

Pass the Mustard if necessary.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

:feedme: