tumblr_o5pd7gJC4d1rrkahjo10_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o5pd7gJC4d1rrkahjo9_r1_400.gif
I'd eat Katanas bootyhole :noah:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yooooo:gladbron:This dude Leto talking to real people with sociopathic tendencies and actions!????:whoo: Leto chill bruh don't commit it please :damn::damn::whoa:it's just a movie!:damn:

He gave Margot Robbie a rat, which she kept as a pet, and he gave Will Smith bullets, which he also kept - so it's good that they had a sense of humor about it (even they were probably thinking :merchant:)...I guess. I kind of feel sorry for the persons who got the used condoms and anal beads though. :scust:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got burned, brehs. :sadbron:
BvS just happened. My heart won't recover in time for SS. I'm sure I'll be back to DC at some point, but it's just too soon.:sadbron:

This nikka trolling it ain't even the same writers or director or anything :mjlol:

This is the cost/risk of branding a universe. The movies you make set the tone for your brand in the mind of the audience. So far DC has 2 films with mixed reactions involving their biggest icons. Some people took a chance on BvS just off the character names and left disappointed. A lot of those same people aren't going to take a chance with the same company on a no name group when they feel they didn't get their biggest product right.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is the cost/risk of branding a universe. The movies you make set the tone for your brand in the mind of the audience. So far DC has 2 films with mixed reactions involving their biggest icons. Some people took a chance on BvS just off the character names and left disappointed. A lot of those same people aren't going to take a chance with the same company on a no name group when they feel they didn't get their biggest product right.
Still makes no sense.
Branded universe or not, I am not going to pre-emptively dismiss a movie directed by David Ayter featuring different characters just because I didn't like the movies made by Zack Snyder that featured Superman.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
oMPbsgr.gif

Movie of the summer incoming!

DC LOOKIN FOR REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

its soooooooooooooooo fukking lit.. marvel nut huggers thought we were gonna stop and reboot.. :umad:

BvS started this shyt, SS gonna tie it all in a fine bow and WW gonna drop kick you fatherless bytchassess into a new world,,

DCEU is up and running :lawd:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still makes no sense.
Branded universe or not, I am not going to pre-emptively dismiss a movie directed by David Ayter featuring different characters just because I didn't like the movies made by Zack Snyder that featured Superman.
Casual movie goers don't know or care who is directing each movie. People who don't know enough about Suicide Squad to want to see a movie about them might have seen it bases on DC's track record if it was better. It's the reason Antman made half a billion dollars.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Casual movie goers don't know or care who is directing each movie. People who don't know enough about Suicide Squad to want to see a movie about them might have seen it bases on DC's track record if it was better. It's the reason Antman made half a billion dollars.
Casual movie-goers don't pick sides in the comic book movie studio wars either to the point that they would even think "This is a DC movie? Oh screw that then!".
Casuals will see Will Smith shooting monsters and then Batman and go :ohhh: "Maybe I will check this out".

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Casual movie-goers don't pick sides in the comic book movie studio wars either to the point that they would even think "This is a DC movie? Oh screw that then!".
Casuals will see Will Smith shooting monsters and then Batman and go :ohhh: "Maybe I will check this out".
You say that but won't acknowledge and accept that @Great Scott did just that because BvS disappointed him.