Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Fury breh

Fury has only barely made a profit at this point so to give Ayer all those superstar actors in a PG-13 superhero blockbuster movie (something he has never done) is very risky...but they gave Matt Reeves Dawn of the Planet of the Apes after Let me In didn't make much money and you saw what happened with that; so there is a chance Ayer could exceed expectations...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fury has only barely made a profit at this point so to give Ayer all those superstar actors in a PG-13 superhero blockbuster movie (something he has never done) is very risky...but they gave Matt Reeves Dawn of the Planet of the Apes after Let me In didn't make much money and you saw what happened with that; so there is a chance Ayer could exceed expectations...

Yup. Plus, let's just be real: It's cheaper to get him than to get a bigger named guy.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They should just let Chris Terrio rewrite everything lol. They obviously have faith in dude since they had him rewrite all of Goyer's scripts for BVS and JL. 1 & 2. Goyer should just be the story guy and Chris the writer or somebody else who can write

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Imdb has everyone but Margot as rumoured where you all are getting your official confirmations is a mystery :leon:.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
DC not playing any games....... Sheeeesh.

But wait i thought Harley Quinn was part of this. Why wasn't she announced?