She could be a sleeper and low key one of the secret weapons of the movie

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm not that up on comics, but who is she and what does she do? :dwillhuh:
That's Katana. She's a beast swordswoman and martial artist. Her sword has the ability to consume souls, and they can communicate with her. She is not a villain in the comics, and actually works with Batman and the Birds of Prey. Because of that, some fans theorize she's Batman's mole on the team.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Exactly. I was one of the cats who wanted a Bruce closer to Kal's age until it hit me that the way they set it up it meant 40+ Batmobiles, different batsuits, A history of robins, a fully kitted out rogues gallery, etc. I was :ohhh:

Plus with the use of flashbacks the DC universe is going to be able to weave in and out of present day. Look at Wonder Woman. It's set in the 1920's or some shyt but then she's in Batman vs. Superman which is more present day. Suicide Squad uses flashbacks also.

A lot of people hated on the idea but if they do this right.. there's no use in retelling a lot of the origin stories. The ones they will need to be told will be. I love that we as the audience are being dropped right into the middle of a crazy ass universe. It could literally go in any direction.

:ohlawd:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Plus with the use of flashbacks the DC universe is going to be able to weave in and out of present day. Look at Wonder Woman. It's set in the 1920's or some shyt but then she's in Batman vs. Superman which is more present day. Suicide Squad uses flashbacks also.

A lot of people hated on the idea but if they do this right.. there's no use in retelling a lot of the origin stories. The ones they will need to be told will be. I love that we as the audience are being dropped right into the middle of a crazy ass universe. It could literally go in any direction.

:ohlawd:
The only thing I don't like about Wonder Woman being set during World War 1 is that they got Steve Trevor being around that period. If he's going to be in sequels how are they going to pull that off. I guess time travel or have Trevor in modern times be Steve Trevor IV or some shyt.

I'm glad that we'll have established histoy though. I'm tired of seeing origin stories for Batman.