:heh:

I'm officially #TeamBoomerang :wow:

#BoomerangSquad :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Was there a DC movie event I missed or something? I saw this shyt went like thirty pages and all kinds of talk about Wonder Woman and Green Lantern and whatnot.

Anyway, great trailer, but this was always going to be the most interesting DC movie of the bunch.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there a DC movie event I missed or something? I saw this shyt went like thirty pages and all kinds of talk about Wonder Woman and Green Lantern and whatnot.

Anyway, great trailer, but this was always going to be the most interesting DC movie of the bunch.

It was a special on CW.... that's where the trailer also originally debut on too.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The only thing I don't like about Wonder Woman being set during World War 1 is that they got Steve Trevor being around that period. If he's going to be in sequels how are they going to pull that off. I guess time travel or have Trevor in modern times be Steve Trevor IV or some shyt.

I'm glad that we'll have established histoy though. I'm tired of seeing origin stories for Batman.
I read somewhere that that's going to be the case and they just look really similar.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Plus with the use of flashbacks the DC universe is going to be able to weave in and out of present day. Look at Wonder Woman. It's set in the 1920's or some shyt but then she's in Batman vs. Superman which is more present day. Suicide Squad uses flashbacks also.

A lot of people hated on the idea but if they do this right.. there's no use in retelling a lot of the origin stories. The ones they will need to be told will be. I love that we as the audience are being dropped right into the middle of a crazy ass universe. It could literally go in any direction.

:ohlawd:
antm-crying-gif.gif