Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Is there an R-rated animated or live version of the Suicide Squad someone can point me to to warrant the faux outrage?:patrice:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The rating shouldn't surprise anyone. I'm pretty sure one of the producers at WB even said none of DC movies will be rated R.

That's not even a bad thing though since besides dropping the F bomb more than once and nudity you can do pretty much anything in a PG-13 film you could do in a rated R film,

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Assault on Arkham was rated PG-13.
wonder how they pulled that off, there was sex, murder and cussing, i passed by the family section when i was renting a movie the other day and saw it on the shelf next to other kids movies

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
wonder how they pulled that off, there was sex, murder and cussing, i passed by the family section when i was renting a movie the other day and saw it on the shelf next to other kids movies
Word? shyt would have had me shook at the character intros when I was a shorty :laugh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
budget is 250 mil :ohhh:

They had to pay a TON of money to the city. They were closing off full city blocks for damn near 12 hours. That means having to pay for cops' overtime. They had a pretty big crew working on it as well. Throw Will Smith's fee in there and it's pretty much all the money spoken for.