Zenn-La
Was about to post this :whew:

Her accent in TWOW is perfect for the role

MargotRobbie10.jpg

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait a fukking minute i need to see some PROOF that Will was offered the lead in Inception because if that's true then that's the only real "misstep" I'll hold him too.

Say it ain't so Will:sadbron:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
GODDAMN IT WILL:ufdup:

I understand him not doing the Matrix because he said he couldn't wrap his head around it and I don't know if he would've been able to do what Keanu can do and does easily which is just look mystified. And I think 99 Will would've been a little too bombastic for that role and too much of the Will Smith persona. But I don't understand Inception. To be fair, the article never says he turned it down, it just says the studio considered he and Brad Pitt, never says they were offered the roles

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Ziggiy I take it back breh.
A vivid example of their clout was the way that Nolan cast Inception, key sources say. The director offered the script to Brad Pitt but requested a response within 48 hours. When the star didn't commit, Nolan moved on to Will Smith. It's not hard to understand why the two biggest movie stars in the world might hesitate to commit to any major project, much less one as un-obvious as Inception. But when they didn't leap, Nolan moved on to Leonardo DiCaprio.

"It's never couched as, 'Hey, I'm more important than you, therefore just say yes,' " says an executive with knowledge of the matter. "They invent kabuki reasons for why they need an answer, but [the stars] are getting jammed." Stars like Smith and Pitt "are used to having people wait a year or more" before they commit to a project, he continues. "They don't usually have to board a moving train."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/list-directors-43873

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Smith has made no secret of the process he uses to select films, so while I would have liked him to accept certain roles, i'm not surprised he turned them down

Conz

Superstar
Daps
well one of the 3 rumored names is true. in reality, DC should be doing all in their power to get a good Joker AND Tom Hardy back as Bane, even if they're not canon with the comic itself, b/c they need monster movies to line up with Marvel.

Hardy and Joker would probably be the headlining stars of the movie, and that would be fine by everyone.

BTW - watch this movie be changed to "The Squad" b/c some p*ssy ass parents comittee will boycott the word "suicide" in the title.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
well one of the 3 rumored names is true. in reality, DC should be doing all in their power to get a good Joker AND Tom Hardy back as Bane, even if they're not canon with the comic itself, b/c they need monster movies to line up with Marvel.

Hardy and Joker would probably be the headlining stars of the movie, and that would be fine by everyone.

BTW - watch this movie be changed to "The Squad" b/c some p*ssy ass parents comittee will boycott the word "suicide" in the title.

Not if the movie is rated R which I believe it will be