Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
maybe not a definitive version but definitely a classic version, wouldn't you agree?

different variations on the classic version are fine so long as you acknowledge there must first exist a tradition to subvert in the first place. the "traditional" joker looks like this:

char_5102.jpg

2790090-joker_super_friends_001.jpg

2200d8862bd82aa19ba062d7d3b39a5b.jpg

The-Killing-Joke.jpg

the-joker.jpg

that is the classic joker.
So you are hung up on the look of the character then?
Because using your Captain America example...classic Cap looks like this:
gHCuZBu.png

Not like he got his suit from Halloween Adventure like he did in Avengers:
AubExYm.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hate to break it to you bruh but Marvel isn't sticking religiously to the source material with their movies either. There are variations and changes to these characters in their behaviors and motivations too.

Especially since most of their movie universe characters are copies of the ultimate universe characters

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I had a dream the joker had a scene where one of his henchman failed to kill someone and he gets up from his chair ( the room looks like a large Art Deco style office building) and he asks another person to turn up the radio and its "I can't go for that" by hall & oats and he tells the guy to sing along with the song before shooting him repeatedly :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I had a dream the joker had a scene where one of his henchman failed to kill someone and he gets up from his chair ( the room looks like a large Art Deco style office building) and he asks another person to turn up the radio and its "I can't go for that" by hall & oats and he tells the guy to sing along with the song before shooting him repeatedly :dead:

:heh:

But this fan art tho :ahh:
batman_joker_suicide_squad_by_patokali-d9ek7ka.jpg