East ATL
hSSbofO.jpg
game fukking over:wow:......

latest

:wow:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
maybe not a definitive version but definitely a classic version, wouldn't you agree?

different variations on the classic version are fine so long as you acknowledge there must first exist a tradition to subvert in the first place. the "traditional" joker looks like this:

char_5102.jpg

2790090-joker_super_friends_001.jpg

2200d8862bd82aa19ba062d7d3b39a5b.jpg

The-Killing-Joke.jpg

the-joker.jpg

that is the classic joker.

Bleach skin, green hair. He has the "classic look". Whatever the hell that means

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I can understand the backlash but for me the Jokers been around for eighty plus years and has had many different successful interpretations. Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, Mark Hamill, Cesar Romeo. The comic versions of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Scott Synder, Brian Azzaerlo,etc. They all differ from each other but they are all Joker. So I hope Jared Leto's take can add to his legacy. It may be different look wise but I still feel it's captures Joker. As long as he's got the green hair white skin red lips and acts psychotic it's good with me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
not really, at least not over at marvel. they have given us the definitive versions. that's captain america you see up on the screen, not someone's skewed interpretation of captain america.

whereas wb/dc keep trying to "re-invent" the characters.
Oh word? That was the Mandarin up there on the screen huh.

That was ultron up in the screen too huh?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
not really, at least not over at marvel. they have given us the definitive versions. that's captain america you see up on the screen, not someone's skewed interpretation of captain america.

whereas wb/dc keep trying to "re-invent" the characters.
I hate to break it to you bruh but Marvel isn't sticking religiously to the source material with their movies either. There are variations and changes to these characters in their behaviors and motivations too.