tumblr_muwx1sSkgO1rsafdqo4_1280.png

batman-beyond-return-of-the-joker-tim-drake-robin-transformed-review.jpg

:mjpls:
Okay, I'm watching the flashback scene now :mjcry:

"If you don't like the movie, I got slides..." :youngsabo:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Dark Knight Returns aspects are really coming through. That Joker seemed very savvy, aside from his "crazy", but you felt like he had the capacities to build something beyond his immediate impulses.

If he's been around for a while like Batman, he too can learn to grow into his own madness.
he might be taken after TDKReturns joker leto looks to young to be the same age as a flabby and sick batman

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I really fukk with the look they're going for with the Joker. The jacket and the cane really make the look for me love the more flamboyant look to him reminds me of the more comic book/ TAS.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
man i need that new bat solo movie asap

Yea thats the only downside to getting so hyped about this..

Lejoker and Batfleck probably will probably only share one scene in this movie. And the Joker is probably more Hannibal Lector than anything in this (not that much screen time, but has a lasting impact)

We need that solo Batman movie :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In Empire’s coverage, the cast also offer more insight into their respective characters. CBM shared the following quotes:

Katana: “She has morals and codes. She’s can also slice through hundreds of people without taking a breath.”
CSP30deU8AAW22M.jpg

Slipknot: “He’s formidable. He can climb anything. And he hangs people for a living. I joke that he was caught strangling Wonder Woman. I downloaded this app called Grog Knots. Now I could tie up a horse.”
CSP30c-UwAAfcIt.jpg

Captain Boomerang: “He’s an absolute bogan, in the purest sense. Dave’s first instruction was, ‘Find your inner *****bag.'”
CSP30ckUEAAXYTO.jpg

El Diablo: “Most of these guys are happy to get out there and kill people, but he just wants to stay out of the fight.”
Killer Croc: “He’s a cannibal with rage issues. Although he only eats the most talented people. He’s picky.”
Rick Flag: “Flag is the highest level operator working for the government. He’s had lots of friends die and has killed many, many people. Deadshot gives him the most problems. Harley is easily distracted, but up for following orders if it means destroying things…”
http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-...stume-tattoos/

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
In Empire’s coverage, the cast also offer more insight into their respective characters. CBM shared the following quotes:

Katana: “She has morals and codes. She’s can also slice through hundreds of people without taking a breath.”
CSP30deU8AAW22M.jpg

Slipknot: “He’s formidable. He can climb anything. And he hangs people for a living. I joke that he was caught strangling Wonder Woman. I downloaded this app called Grog Knots. Now I could tie up a horse.”
CSP30c-UwAAfcIt.jpg

Captain Boomerang: “He’s an absolute bogan, in the purest sense. Dave’s first instruction was, ‘Find your inner *****bag.'”
CSP30ckUEAAXYTO.jpg

El Diablo: “Most of these guys are happy to get out there and kill people, but he just wants to stay out of the fight.”
Killer Croc: “He’s a cannibal with rage issues. Although he only eats the most talented people. He’s picky.”
Rick Flag: “Flag is the highest level operator working for the government. He’s had lots of friends die and has killed many, many people. Deadshot gives him the most problems. Harley is easily distracted, but up for following orders if it means destroying things…”
http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-...stume-tattoos/

This is the movie we need :wow: