Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What did u hate about Heaths look? Its pretty tame compared to Letos rock star theme. Well actually Heath looked more monstrous.

Crappy makeup, dirty hair, etc. etc.

again just my opinion.

The difference from what we previously seen from Jokers before was more jarring to me at the time. I was use to classical Joker. :yeshrug:

Now days I tend to let the movie play out before I determine whether the look works or not. It worked for Nolan's films. :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
original.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That’s a pretty unique looking Joker, right? Well, the magazine reveals that both his appearance and modus operandi are inspired by the Mexican cartels, with Suicide Squad produce Charles Roven pointing out that this take on the Clown Prince of Crime is, “More social…a very successful and smart businessman besides being a sociopath.”

:mindblown:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm I the only one who doesn't like the design of Leto's Joker? He looks like a fukking saints row character or a rhythm guitarist for Marylin Manson tour
shyt look wild zesty
this that Lee Daniels Joker right here

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The Dark Knight Returns aspects are really coming through. That Joker seemed very savvy, aside from his "crazy", but you felt like he had the capacities to build something beyond his immediate impulses.

If he's been around for a while like Batman, he too can learn to grow into his own madness.