Superstar
Daps
E86KnP9.jpg

hZw8QZI.jpg

ZlJTQfr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I have really grown to love this look for The Joker.
And adding the cane and purple gator trench just makes him look like a demonic pimp.
I think the movie will be a tie into the cartoon series. Specifically two episodes.

There were two times where joker became wealthy.

He was once paid a portion of a billion he asked for from luthor to kill superman in "worlds finest" and the 2nd time was when he inherited money from another crime boss. In that episode he also beats the death penalty due to being diagnosed insane .

just a theory

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The scene kicks off with Deadshot, Diablo, Boomerang, Slipknot, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc on board a Chinook helicopter, joined by a small cadre of Navy SEALs. Both they and Task Force X are led by Rick Flag, but it's then that someone else joins them; Katana. The twist here however is that she's actually a volunteer, and Flag's bodyguard! Here's the dialogue from the sequence:

"She's got my back," Flag informs the Squad. "I'd advise not getting killed by her - her sword traps the souls of its victims." Harley extends her hand, perky and smirky. "Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha. Love your perfume. What is that: Stench of Death?"

Harley gonna kill em :ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
when i seen this cover this morning when i woke up i got mad hyped
Really? I am hoping these new versions aren't going to be the first I have no connection to. Like I can imagine watching him and saying interesting villain but that's not the joker