Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What will be interesting with Leto is he has to do the role multiple times. So thats a lot of stress if he's doing method acting like Heath.
By the fourth film Jared's gonna kidnap Jaden and Will's gonna find him like
maxresdefault.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Jack told Michael Keaton on the set "Lets let the costume's do the acting for us."

They didnt take themselves too serious.

What will be interesting with Leto is he has to do the role multiple times. So thats a lot of stress if he's doing method acting like Heath.

Idk about keaton tho, burton wanted a darker batman, yet someone who could be just about anybody, like a serial killer, plus he was on a mission to prove himself after the fan backlash

i still refuse to believe Jon Peters was actually pushing for him to say "Im batman motherfukker."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

Leto finished filming the supervillain movie last month and dropped hints about what fans can expect while appearing at Dubai Music Week with his rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars. "You're really brave," he said to a Q&A attendee in a Batman shirt, before cackling manically to debut his Joker laugh.

"I can't wait for you to see this - they're going to lock me away in a box after this movie comes out."
:ehh:
Jared Leto reveals just how chilling his Joker is in Suicide Squad

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:ohhh:

Leto finished filming the supervillain movie last month and dropped hints about what fans can expect while appearing at Dubai Music Week with his rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars. "You're really brave," he said to a Q&A attendee in a Batman shirt, before cackling manically to debut his Joker laugh.

:ehh:
"I can't wait for you to see this - they're going to lock me away in a box after this movie comes out."
Jared Leto reveals just how chilling his Joker is in Suicide Squad

fukk :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Endiphrint on some serious troll shyt right now.

:stopitslime: FOH, it ain't trollin to call out bad entertainment.

:dahell: Yes you are! Why do you still lurk & post in Comic-book based movies & TV show threads when you've admitted don't like or care for Comic-book based movies? You even admitted you like Oscar-bait type movies & want to see more of them being made instead blockbuster franchise films.