Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Endiphrint
Get_63b3a2_1390585.gif
:what: Why is @Endiphrint in this thread?? He already made it clear in other threads he hates Comic Book movies & thinks it will be the downfall of the movie industry.

Why you dudes mention me? :pachaha: This thread was so far removed from my radar after Saturday. I don't have a problem with these "films" as I'm a to each his/her own kind of guy. You go ahead and cook. I'm happy to see my Coli brethren active on any thread. Love this board. I still think the trailer for this "film" looks corny as sh!t, but if that's what you're into.......so be it.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Why you dudes mention me? :pachaha: This thread was so far removed from my radar after Saturday. I don't have a problem with these "films" as I'm a to each his/her own kind of guy. You go ahead and cook. I'm happy to see my Coli brethren active on any thread. Love this board. I still think the trailer for this "film" looks corny as sh!t, but if that's what you're into.......so be it.
I was just joking, to each his own. I think this movie is gonna be the most badass super hero movie ever made because of David Ayer. He knows how to bring the most out of an actor and how to bring a crew together and that's usually the best movies when crew is so tight.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Going back to this gif, I don't know who that actress is, and I'm assuming she's portraying Harley Quinn..........completely unbelievable in that role. They just grabbed any random b!tch. Real talk, Draven Starr might have been a better fit than whomever this broad is.
nikka :dahell: NO JUST NO! Stop :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
in all honesty i think now after all the shyt that went down, the shootings, ledgers death, id make it mandatory to have mental health on standby

jack nicholson played the role right, but it was his own interpretation it was just jack napier with the volume turned up. He didnt take the role as seriously

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
in all honesty i think now after all the shyt that went down, the shootings, ledgers death, id make it mandatory to have mental health on standby

jack nicholson played the role right, but it was his own interpretation it was just jack napier with the volume turned up. He didnt take the role as seriously

Jack told Michael Keaton on the set "Lets let the costume's do the acting for us."

They didnt take themselves too serious.

What will be interesting with Leto is he has to do the role multiple times. So thats a lot of stress if he's doing method acting like Heath.