Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sh!t looks terrible. Even by comic book movie standards this goes above and beyond in lowering the bar for quality. Will Smith should be ashamed of himself. He never was exactly a Deniro, but this just looks bad.
dPxIuwA.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your trying to hard . How does this look like kickass in the least ?

:yeshrug: Sorry breh, it just looks awful to me. A side of me digs the prison gang take on the Joker, but other than that, this looks like a typical half azzed cash grab in the form of adults cosplaying an antihero comic book.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Sorry breh, it just looks awful to me. A side of me digs the prison gang take on the Joker, but other than that, this looks like a typical half azzed cash grab in the form of adults cosplaying an antihero comic book.
So do you just not like super hero movies ?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So do you just not like super hero movies ?

Yeah, not a fan of the whole genre, and I'm a casual comic book reader to be fair. The Dark Knight series was about as good as I think it will ever get, and I couldn't sit through an entirety of that sh!t. The rest of these "films", and I say films with a grain of salt are just cash grabs. Can't knock Hollywood's hustle, but I'm not gonna pretend 90% of these films are good. Sh!ts like bad weed.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, not a fan of the whole genre, and I'm a casual comic book reader to be fair. The Dark Knight series was about as good as I think it will ever get, and I couldn't sit through an entirety of that sh!t. The rest of these "films", and I say films with a grain of salt are just cash grabs. Can't knock Hollywood's hustle, but I'm not gonna pretend 90% of these films are good. Sh!ts like bad weed.
Do you watch the movies ? Or since they don't interest you no ?