Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
2wAu8Xu.gif

First appearance batman bustin shots?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've legit been mad excited about suicide squad from the jump and i know absolutely nothing about the source material. i'm like interstellar levels of excited (@MartyMcFly :umad:)

i'm excited for BVS but i was pumped after the initial man of steel trailers and that movie let me down.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I look at it. In the scene where the joker seems to torture Harley I don't think he's doing it just to hurt her. I think he's either saving her life or helping her in some way. It looks like arkum gets taken over by some group but then the joker gets his goons to come in. Harley is poisoned or something and the only way to save her is through extreme pain or is extremely painful. she's confused and thinks jokers gonna kill her. He just gets a kick out of it but shes sees it as him finally caring for her and and that's what triggers her complete devotion to him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Its not all good publicity though if the movie isn't finished . There is a reason why everything isn't shown . A fan seeing a random unfinished scene of a movie or trailer online or a scene out of context can do damage to the movie.
If your movie looks like shyt because you haven't been able to do all the post-production stuff or haven't edited things the way you want then you shouldn't be showing clips of it at the biggest Con of the year.