iq6Ju9B.gif
I love this logo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doesn't suicide squad take place before BvS?

So could it be, maybe just maybe

Jason Todd is the person Joker is torturing in the trailer? Given that its being hinted Jason is already dead in BvS
Has anyone said if these movies are going to follow chronological order based on their release dates?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I don't think it's petty breh. There's an agreement that the studios and the fans have going into this and when you violate that agreement why wouldn't they be blown? A lot to that footage isn't meant for a worldwide audience; not everything is done for that type of presentation so it makes sense to be upset the world is seeing what doesn't represent your best foot forward

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his first appearance where he's mumbling something and the crowd go wild, that doesn't sound like the cadence ledger had when he said stuff like "why so serious"? Ok
He didn't sound like he's mumbling though .maybe because it's not a high def version you heard it like that .

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't think it's petty breh. There's an agreement that the studios and the fans have going into this and when you violate that agreement why wouldn't they be blown? A lot to that footage isn't meant for a worldwide audience; not everything is done for that type of presentation so it makes sense to be upset the world is seeing what doesn't represent your best foot forward
They need to stop tilting at windmills and open things up. Run a livestream from Hall H, drop all exclusive clips/trailers a few days to a week after Comicon etc.
Fighting against the flow of information in this day and age is just futile and stupid.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They need to stop tilting at windmills and open things up. Run a livestream from Hall H, drop all exclusive clips/trailers a few days to a week after Comicon etc.
Fighting against the flow of information in this day and age is just futile and stupid.

I agree. but until then, it is what it is. I'm not saying it shouldn't change, I think it should but just until it changes, rules is rules

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna wait until I see a better version of the trailer but it was pretty :manny: to me. And I'm still not sold on Leto as The Joker.

Fred.
I'm so tempted to neg you breh ! But I don't want my heart to turn cold cause your not my enemy :to: to sort of quote Jeremy irons Alfred .
And that's what I don't like it seems like an old fashion cut and paste job. I liked that ledger was so different from Nicholson and Romero this incarnation is going to be like seen it all before but better
How do you figure this ? First people saying his joker is such a departure now it's a copy of others ? Are you also the guy arguing about superman killing and stuff too ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I understand what they are saying though but if your paying a lot of money to go to cc something should be kept for those fans or they won't go and if you leak stuff then the studios won't show anything .

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I understand what they are saying though but if your paying a lot of money to go to cc something should be kept for those fans or they won't go and if you leak stuff then the studios won't show anything .

Exactly..they're the ones paying the money, standing on line sometimes for 24 hours