Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When the Joker pic was released Snyder posted this

Watched the BvS trailer and find this

Batman-v-Superman-SDCC-trailer-1-1940x847.png

Watch the Suicide Squad trailer and it features a slower version of this song. The line used throughout the trailer was "The Joke was on me"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was very skeptical. But I can't front this has me more excited than either other marvel joint or that Batman V Superman joint. WE ARE FIXING TO GET HARLEY QUINN ON fukkING SCREEN!. It could have been Batman and Robin levels bad and I still would have copped a ticket day one. Add to the fact this looks dope. And the cast of characters...Deadshot, Killer Croc, I mean I can't front I went from Jaded to Thursday 12:00 am ticket.

:myman:

As I've mentioned earlier though. Ayer has tough job. He's trying to make it Nolan serious, but Burton esque gothic feel/comic book feel.....tough job. Hope he can pull it off.
Ayer doesn't lose. At the very least it'll be a decent movie. But the teaser making it look like :whoo:

Someone one twitter said the trailer reminds me them of Escape from New York mixed with The Warriors.

I'd go for that :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
its affleck i remember he had to come to the set once in curtains

Yea they were hiding Affleck while he was in Batman gear. However, that scene was in the day time. The Stuntman arrived maybe a few weeks later and did the chase scene.

Rumor has it that we'd see a scene between Bruce and Waller...but you never know.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yea they were hiding Affleck while he was in Batman gear. However, that scene was in the day time. The Stuntman arrived maybe a few weeks later and did the chase scene.

Rumor has it that we'd see a scene between Bruce and Waller...but you never know.
I heard they shot the joker killing jason todd beating around the time of that filming, i think that will show up in batman vs supes

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
hellboy 2 was dope bruh, that whole ending fight scene with hellboy vs prince nuada was done using mostly practical effects, meaning it was 2 guys in heavy make-up and costumes doing the fight scenes, the underground troll market scene was dope since there were alot of easter eggs to del toros previous movies, plus the design was just bonkers

858d34855f27f49ad67c700d963bc048.jpg
247cd9eafd0dda333d7f351f30dbf758.jpg