Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_nrcbdiu4e01tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg

:banderas:
:to:sadbats::mjcry:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks Leto's Joker is trying hard to be like Ledger's. Or at least sound like him :francis:
When he had the defibrillator or whatever and uttered something I was like no :snoop: he is imitating ledger but then in the last shot he sounds nothing like that. The thing I hate is in both shots I didn't like what I saw. And it was one of the reasons I was not happy with the casting choice. Leto is too much of a narcissist to pull this off properly. I could easily see him saying to the ppl that told him :beli: "erm you know you are playing it like ledger's joker right" :gladbron: "really? I am flattered"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And even with all that money they cant buy the things they truly want :mjcry:

So they punish their own fans by taking tanttrums and cutting out x men and f4 from all merchandise,games and posters and comics. But that pain wont go away :mjcry:

Xmen apocalypse in a theatre near you soon :takedat:
and Civil War, a Marvel production, in that same theatre even sooner :takedat: might fukk around and do a billie again :banderas:

It might be in poor quality but I am looking forward to this far more than BvS and that trailer was in HD :heh:
pre trailer i thought it was gonna be SS > BVS but post trailer it switched for me. mainly im excited for this batman though, looks like he will be a boss

and yes i gave in and watched the shytty trailer after seeing Leto's joker gif :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It might be in poor quality but I am looking forward to this far more than BvS and that trailer was in HD :heh:

The more times I watch the SS trailer....the more I'm impressed...

Ayer still has a very difficult job though. He's basically trying to be Nolan serious, but magic and powers....also he's trying to fit in humor.....so he's gotta find the right balance on screen. Hope he makes it work.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The more times I watch the SS trailer....the more I'm impressed...

Ayer still has a very difficult job though. He's basically trying to be Nolan serious, but magic and powers....also he's trying to fit in humor.....so he's gotta find the right balance on screen. Hope he makes it work.

I can't find a trailer still up, you got a link?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
and Civil War, a Marvel production, in that same theatre even sooner :takedat: might fukk around and do a billie again :banderas:

pre trailer i thought it was gonna be SS > BVS but post trailer it switched for me. mainly im excited for this batman though, looks like he will be a boss

and yes i gave in and watched the shytty trailer after seeing Leto's joker gif :mjcry:

This Comic Con trailers BvS > SS

But I think I like the SS teaser better than the Batman v Superman teaser from a couple months back (we barely saw Batman then.....then again we barely saw Joker here as well)

Damn shame they pushed back the Batman movie though. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Forgive if I'm wrong, but you were skeptical of this movie too...or at least the Joker.

Yea that trailer...I'm telling you..the more times you watch it you notice certain things that are just :wow:

I was very skeptical. But I can't front this has me more excited than either other marvel joint or that Batman V Superman joint. WE ARE FIXING TO GET HARLEY QUINN ON fukkING SCREEN!. It could have been Batman and Robin levels bad and I still would have copped a ticket day one. Add to the fact this looks dope. And the cast of characters...Deadshot, Killer Croc, I mean I can't front I went from Jaded to Thursday 12:00 am ticket.