Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
@PlayerNinety_Nine

Leto taking this method acting thing too far :dwillhuh:

His Suicide Squad co-stars received letters and presents after the Oscar winner wasn't around much when they first started prepping the movie.

"He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it—a live rat," Adam Beach, who plays Slipnot in the Warner Bros. film, told me last night at the premiere of Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (streaming on Crackle July 16). "It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter."

Talk about method gift-giving.

The cast also received a video and—get ready for it!—a "dead hog."

"Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys,'" Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real."

VIDEO: Scott Eastwood also weighs in on Jared Leto as The Joker

View Gallery

rs_634x750-150518122616-634-suicide-squad-jared-leto-margot-robbie2-051815.jpg
PacificCoastNews
Seeing Leto as the Joker in person for the first time also sounded like a trip.

"He encompasses this beautiful man and he shows it in, 'Hello, how are you?,' but in an instant, he goes to psychotic behavior where you're in fear," Beach said. "But you love him because he has both of those genuine sides."

Directed by David Ayer, Suicide Squad will hit theaters Aug. 5, 2016. The cast also includes Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Scott Eastwood, Ben Affleck, Viola Davis,Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney and Common.

http://www.eonline.com/news/670674/...-stars-a-live-rat-a-dead-hog-and-some-bullets

:damn: Got a feeling Jared is getting a Oscar off this. Going DDL deep :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
@PlayerNinety_Nine

Leto taking this method acting thing too far :dwillhuh:

His Suicide Squad co-stars received letters and presents after the Oscar winner wasn't around much when they first started prepping the movie.

"He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it—a live rat," Adam Beach, who plays Slipnot in the Warner Bros. film, told me last night at the premiere of Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (streaming on Crackle July 16). "It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter."

Talk about method gift-giving.

The cast also received a video and—get ready for it!—a "dead hog."

"Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys,'" Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real."

VIDEO: Scott Eastwood also weighs in on Jared Leto as The Joker

View Gallery

rs_634x750-150518122616-634-suicide-squad-jared-leto-margot-robbie2-051815.jpg
PacificCoastNews
Seeing Leto as the Joker in person for the first time also sounded like a trip.

"He encompasses this beautiful man and he shows it in, 'Hello, how are you?,' but in an instant, he goes to psychotic behavior where you're in fear," Beach said. "But you love him because he has both of those genuine sides."

Directed by David Ayer, Suicide Squad will hit theaters Aug. 5, 2016. The cast also includes Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Scott Eastwood, Ben Affleck, Viola Davis,Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney and Common.

http://www.eonline.com/news/670674/...-stars-a-live-rat-a-dead-hog-and-some-bullets
Fukk that strait to DVD ass nicca, he's just jealous he's a bad actor and leto is that dude

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Got a feeling he might go Heath Ledger with it....and we all know how that turned out :mjcry:

Its all good. A therapist is on set :wow:

“We kind of have like a therapist on board if you fall off the wagon and really are villainous,” Beach said. “There’s a friend of [Ayer’s] that’s very unique in making sure we have our ground.”

“Us actors explore very fine thin lines going to the dark side and he wants to make sure we finish a movie and don’t disappear somewhere and then don’t show up for work,” Beach explained.

http://batman-news.com/2015/06/29/suicide-squad-is-so-dark-david-ayer-hired-an-on-set-therapist/

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

“We kind of have like a therapist on board if you fall off the wagon and really are villainous,” Beach said. “There’s a friend of [Ayer’s] that’s very unique in making sure we have our ground.”

“Us actors explore very fine thin lines going to the dark side and he wants to make sure we finish a movie and don’t disappear somewhere and then don’t show up for work,” Beach explained.

http://batman-news.com/2015/06/29/suicide-squad-is-so-dark-david-ayer-hired-an-on-set-therapist/
lol @ needing a therapist for pretending too hard.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It happens a lot, it happened to Gary Oldman. Breh lost his accent and had to go to a therapist to get it back

DDL is the master of it, breh is nuts

Whateva, it is just a case of actors taking themselves too seriously IMO. Method acting guarantees nothing as far as the quality of the product.
I noticed "Nine" didn't make that list. I wonder why? lol

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Heard a story from my boy about Jared going to a bike store in Kensington Market, having them build him a bike from scratch and then demanding the owner took the handlebars off his own personal bike and put them on the one they were making for him.

I don't know if he even took the bike, in the end.

Not as evil as giving Margot a live rat as a present though. :ehh: