Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dude kills me with his dressing up guesses that pretty much everyone has already made to seem like exclusive scoops from secret sources.

And that picture he uses on his site could be the new :shaq:
G961tCT.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dude kills me with his dressing up guesses that pretty much everyone has already made to seem like exclusive scoops from secret sources.

And that picture he uses on his site could be the new :shaq:
G961tCT.png

lol. Yea only reason I posted it cause he was saying he admitted he made a mistake last time. And that he can redeem himself this time. Chances are he's wrong and Common is Bronze Tiger and Eastwood is just random solider. :russ:

:dead: at that pic

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
According to that Umberto Garcia dude,

the shot of batman riding on the roof of the jokers car is for bvs not ss

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When you find a potential spoiler in the comment section brehs :mjcry:

I'm torn. It sounds like a good scene, but I'm also hoping it doesnt happen and that they are just trolling :sadcam:
I live near Toronto and know an extra in one scene and apparently it’s at a nightclub/restaurant and The Joker shoots Common’s character in the head and laughs and says something along the lines of, “He’s a smart man, look at all his brains!”

http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-movie-common-scott-eastwood/

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
When you find a potential spoiler in the comment section brehs :mjcry:

I'm torn. It sounds like a good scene, but I'm also hoping it doesnt happen and that they are just trolling :sadcam:
I live near Toronto and know an extra in one scene and apparently it’s at a nightclub/restaurant and The Joker shoots Common’s character in the head and laughs and says something along the lines of, “He’s a smart man, look at all his brains!”

http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-movie-common-scott-eastwood/

I know of at least two restaurant scenes. The first day they were on the street, they shot at Hy's Steakhouse, and my girl's best friend said that they were shooting at the restaurant her brother works at. 'He say/She say' shyt, I know but :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know of at least two restaurant scenes. The first day they were on the street, they shot at Hy's Steakhouse, and my girl's best friend said that they were shooting at the restaurant her brother works at. 'He say/She say' shyt, I know but :yeshrug:
Three things that got me thinking its true.
1. The set photos of Common were at a restaurant.
2. Jim Parrack was talking about how good an actor Common was on set via twitter. Well if Jim Parrack's character is Joker's henchman Johnny Frost.....then yea it means Common and the Joker had a scene together.
3. Supposedly Umberto mentioned this on the DC Movie News podcast. I have listened to confirm yet.