Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Will out here smashing Margot and Jada is apparently not OK with that :ohhh:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=122609
She wants to play
Vixen
in a Suicide Squad sequel.

Will about to hit her with that - "This ain't bring your wife to #SQUAD day :ufdup:"

I like this suggestion from the comments. :ehh:
naacp2.jpg

6-vixen.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I like this suggestion from the comments. :ehh:
naacp2.jpg

6-vixen.jpg

:patrice:

Shuri in Black Panther or Bust for Lupita IMO. I dunno. After winning an Oscar for playing a slave, I'd like to see her play royalty, but maybe I'm being petty. Besides - there aren't any Black Disney Princesses* - I could definitely see The Mouse using this in some way as leverage in negotiations. That shyt would immortalize whoever played the role.

Jada joining the cast would be hilarious just to see if Will gets Ayers to kill off Deadshot. This is the guy who chose 'Wild Wild West' instead of shooting 'The Matrix' with his wife and becoming a sci-fi God.

Edit - I looked it up. There's actually one. She was in the movie they did in 09. Even the timing is :mjpls: if you thiink about it...

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

Shuri in Black Panther or Bust for Lupita IMO. I dunno. After winning an Oscar for playing a slave, I'd like to see her play royalty, but maybe I'm being petty. Besides - there aren't any Black Disney Princesses* - I could definitely see The Mouse using this in some way as leverage in negotiations. That shyt would immortalize whoever played the role.

Jada joining the cast would be hilarious just to see if Will gets Ayers to kill off Deadshot. This is the guy who chose 'Wild Wild West' instead of shooting 'The Matrix' with his wife and becoming a sci-fi God.

Edit - I looked it up. There's actually one. She was in the movie they did in 09. Even the timing is :mjpls: if you thiink about it...

godDAMN shes fine :takedat:

Jada looks good and all but she's damn near 50. Time to let a younger broad cook.

Saw this suggestion on SHH
Megalyn Echikunwoke

Megalyn+Echikunwoke+Megalyn+Echikunwoke+Films+GkhYz8aaczLl.jpg