Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Saw this on another board
If you look closely at pictures of Eastwood in his military garb you will see the letters "EC" written where his (last) name should be. "EC" could stand for Easy Company, which Sgt. Rock is a member of.
original.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Whedon is a hack. Can't direct worth a shyt and his writing is corny. Dudes responsible for some of the worst dialogue in film history.

Don't get me wrong, the Buffy series was corny as all fukk, damn near everyone in a scene gets a cheesy one liner, but, when it comes to the feeling of watching a well established team with camaraderie on screen, he knows his shyt. There's a reason Avengers is still crushing it, and why the director of Guardians of the Galaxy(James Gunn) stole a page from his book.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
That Umberto Garcia dude was on DC movies news on popcorn talk

I watched it last night, interview was really dull :francis:

He said one of the reason some of the stuff he's reporting isn't true is cause DC changes their plans after the info link. He also said DC needs Feige type person to run their stuff

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

He said one of the reason some of the stuff he's reporting isn't true is cause DC changes their plans after the info link. He also said DC needs Feige type person to run their stuff

:needmorepeople:

I can only imagine the amount of resources that would be needed to shift the direction of a major motion picture because Umberto got the scoop. Nicca could just be wrong.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:childplease: this nikka just running with rumors he sees on Twitter, Youtube, Forums etc. He's the same nikka who stole the scoop from those black kids on Youtube who dropped the scoop about the trailer debut then said he was gonna post the scoop anyways but they beat him to it. Also I don't think they need a Feige type, they got Synder overseeing with the directors working together, that seems good enough to me. Feige is pretty much the middle man between the directors

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:childplease: this nikka just running with rumors he sees on Twitter, Youtube, Forums etc. He's the same nikka who stole the scoop from those black kids on Youtube who dropped the scoop about the trailer debut then said he was gonna post the scoop anyways but they beat him to it. Also I don't think they need a Feige type, they got Synder overseeing with the directors working together, that seems good enough to me. Feige is pretty much the middle man between the directors

:patrice:

Personally, I'd actually kind of prefer it. Geoff Johns would be perfect. He's already knee deep in the TV and he's an EP on 'B vs S'. I just don't want to get to a point 5-10 years down the road, where we can look at all the DC movies that have dropped since 'MOS' and they are all the exact same in tone, because no-one was really steering the ship.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:patrice:

Personally, I'd actually kind of prefer it. Geoff Johns would be perfect. He's already knee deep in the TV and he's an EP on 'B vs S'. I just don't want to get to a point 5-10 years down the road, where we can look at all the DC movies that have dropped since 'MOS' and they are all the exact same in tone, because no-one was really steering the ship.

Geoff Johns already has a creative consultant type role at WB. They leaned back on that with the quickness though since he was heavily involved in Green Lantern.:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
While promoting the upcoming release of"Terminator Genisys," Australian actor Jai Courtney spoke with Spotlight Report andanswered some questions about David Ayer's upcoming live-action "Suicide Squad."

"I'm really excited about it. The vibe on set’sfantastic. We’ve really found a sort of a family atmosphere out there," Courtney told Spotlight Report. "The cast are fantastic. And I’m working with some wonderful actors and David Ayer’ssomeone who -- I mean, he was the real draw card for me. I hadn’t read a script at all when I signed on."

Courtney continued to praise Ayer and his approach to bringing the DC Comics super-villain team from page to screen saying, "It’s been interesting finding the balance. But he is the perfect guy to have on your side, because you look at some of the comic books and some of the old sixties stuff is so hammy, you know, and kind of camp. But get a guy like David Ayer at the helm of a thing like this and it really gets kind of dark and gritty, and, you know, awesome. And he’s a stickler for authenticity. So I think what we’re going to create is going to be really, really cool."

When asked about Jared Leto's portrayal of the Joker, Courtney didn't say much but gave fans this much of a teaser with a laugh: "[It's out there, man]"
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/jai-courtney-talks-suicide-squad-and-jared-letos-joker

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Joker one day will def die alone, so it's deadshot whose taking home Harley