Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think he means in terms of film breh. No one rushed out to see Selma because common was in it. Or his tour de force performance in terminator salvation.
eosvLFx.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I mean it's no diss to homie at all because I'm a fan of common but in the world of movies, he's not the guy moving the needle and hasn't been a heavy contributor to any big big hit movies. His biggest movie to date is one associated with killing a franchise and that wasn't even that successful

He was ok in Wanted.

I think he was a villain (secondary type) in Street Kings as well.

Damn has time flew by :ohhh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He was ok in Wanted.

I think he was a villain (secondary type) in Street Kings as well.

Damn has time flew by :ohhh:
He sucked in wanted basically played the hired help. Sucked even more in smoking aces. The little part he had in street kings was good tho. Then there is hell on wheels where I will say he game manages. And that's just him as an actor, he ain't going to wow you but he's competent

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Sheeeeit
Common was great in Run all Night
wasnt all stiff and shyt like he usually is lol

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
starting to feel like wince when raptor fans were chanting m-v-p for bosh. Its like really? Come on.... She's looked much better in the past, WoWS for one. Looks kind of sickly as Harley to me, that Casper hue is not what's hot on the streets
Do you just go around criticizing DC stuff ?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Do you just go around criticizing DC stuff ?
I think you will find I am not dissing any property, person or movie. I am just stating the fact that she is reaching Jennifer Lawrence levels of exaggeration on here now. And it's always when she's sporting blonde locks. When she's brunette its crickets

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He sucked in wanted basically played the hired help. Sucked even more in smoking aces. The little part he had in street kings was good tho. Then there is hell on wheels where I will say he game manages. And that's just him as an actor, he ain't going to wow you but he's competent

true.