Daps
El Diablo walked off the set of Training Day :russ:
CGh70fhUgAAh8lf.jpg
whats he listening to :lupe:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@PlayerNinety_Nine

"I was sort of afraid to approach him because I didn't want to mess with his thing going on," Eastwood told E! News exclusively yesterday at the Maui Film Festival, where he was honored with the Rising Star Award. "But I knew him before. I met him before he was The Joker. I just met him as Jared Leto. So I didn't know if I wanted to mess up his thing."

While details surrounding the film are slowly being revealed, Eastwood promised that director David Ayer "is doing something the world will be really surprised about."

And everyone is doing a lot of their own stunt work.

"[It's] really physical," Eastwood said. "David is a very physical film maker. He wants everyone doing their own stuff and he doesn't hire guys who aren't willing to do that."

And yup, there have been some bumps and bruises, but nothing too serious yet.

"I think active guys are always living with injuries," Eastwood said. "You're always dealing with an injury. That's part of it. It's like sports. There's always something."

http://www.eonline.com/news/663303/...ood-afraid-to-talk-to-jared-leto-as-the-joker

Just like yo boy said. That method acting :wow:

Still wonder who Scott Eastwood is playing :patrice:

Off topic: I always thought Clint Eastwood would be a good Bruce Wayne in a Batman Beyond movie. (even though I wasnt a huge fan of the show :francis:)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If you're interested in more descriptions of scenes :francis:
Click the instagram to read about Joker and Enchantress

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It was about one man more than it was about the team, as Ayer usually does well in. Yes he also gives shine to the supporting cast (Whitaker in Street Kings, Hawk in Training Day) but ultimately, he's no Whedon, he really can't do anymore then one character per scene. His degradation of said character(s) is always excellent but he's biting off more than he can chew.
Whedon is a hack. Can't direct worth a shyt and his writing is corny. Dudes responsible for some of the worst dialogue in film history.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
@PlayerNinety_Nine

"I was sort of afraid to approach him because I didn't want to mess with his thing going on," Eastwood told E! News exclusively yesterday at the Maui Film Festival, where he was honored with the Rising Star Award. "But I knew him before. I met him before he was The Joker. I just met him as Jared Leto. So I didn't know if I wanted to mess up his thing."

While details surrounding the film are slowly being revealed, Eastwood promised that director David Ayer "is doing something the world will be really surprised about."

"[It's] really physical," Eastwood said. "David is a very physical film maker. He wants everyone doing their own stuff and he doesn't hire guys who aren't willing to do that."

"I think active guys are always living with injuries," Eastwood said. "You're always dealing with an injury. That's part of it. It's like sports. There's always something."

http://www.eonline.com/news/663303/...ood-afraid-to-talk-to-jared-leto-as-the-joker

Off topic: I always thought Clint Eastwood would be a good Bruce Wayne in a Batman Beyond movie. (even though I wasnt a huge fan of the show :francis:)

:wow:

The Clown Prince Of Crime will stop at nothing to get vegan cinnamon buns.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@PlayerNinety_Nine

Blasphemy breh