Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Have you ever read or seen any super-hero team up? The super-heroes meet, have a misunderstanding, fight, realize they shouldn't be fighting and then team up.

I'm guessing no... for people who claim to know a lot of the characters they've been revealed as people who are complaining just to complain.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hardy da Gawd was upset about not being in this movie

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant, which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional…

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job.”

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really f***ing alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much… it’s f**king alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”
Alley,” according to Collider‘s translation, means “right up there with the best.”
This really isn’t a thing that people say in England, but perhaps Hardy has taken to inventing his own slang.
http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-script-tom-hardy/

It would have been weird seeing Rick Flagg and Captain Boomerang looking just alike.

But overall.....

Ayer may have delivered another great script brehs.
:mjcry:
That should kill the rumors that he quit because he hated the script and didn't want to work with Will Smith.
I bet WB is planning on using him for a different DC character down the line too. If they haven't cast a Deathstroke then Tom would be a good choice.

Here's a couple vids some people took of the film shooting:

Margot is gonna kill it as Harley; just the way she moves is pure Harley Quinn.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
CEKpaC9UgAAdJVL.jpg:large

Property of The Joker :banderas:

Check out at :55 She's gonna get the voice down pat :wow:

What is it about these Australian women :mjcry:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
His name is Rick flag :snoop: and he's the field leader and a good guy who's job is to make sure the missions get completed . Just because you don't know who he is doesn't make him a bad character . And he was never on the same team with Harley so settle down that's a new 52 thing
Act like a no name is bigger then Will Smith brehs. Act like Will shouldnt be the leader brehs. :heh:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
His name is Rick flag :snoop: and he's the field leader and a good guy who's job is to make sure the missions get completed . Just because you don't know who he is doesn't make him a bad character . And he was never on the same team with Harley so settle down that's a new 52 thing
And im not talking about the character ivwas talking about the actor

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:russ: you bugging breh. There's no way he's taking 2nd billing in the movie and 2ndly, why are you taking that damn cartoon as canon
Same reason why the JL cartoons should be the basis for the DCCU: more exposure.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same reason why the JL cartoons should be the basis for the DCCU: more exposure.

But then it gets boring breh. Like I've seen that already. Do something different. If you want to get the advice of those guys and use what they did as a template sure but don't do everything verbatim because that's boring as hell

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But then it gets boring breh. Like I've seen that already. Do something different. If you want to get the advice of those guys and use what they did as a template sure but don't do everything verbatim because that's boring as hell

Why would you go watch Watchmen then? You already seen it. :troll:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act like a no name is bigger then Will Smith brehs. Act like Will shouldnt be the leader brehs. :heh:
The leader doesn't mean he's the star of the movie :dwillhuh: what are you talking about ?? You never seen movies before ? The star has nothing to do with his ranking in the team and Deadshot is a criminal assassin he's not going to start off as team leader ( he might be field leader or something ) will smith isn't the leader of MIB does that make him not the star of the movies ? Or he's not police commissioner in bad boys does that mean he's not the star ???