Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Gotta check that source though. :francis:

He got that idea from this

:ohhh:

This is like 10 mins from the crib - had no idea they were there. Same place they shot the big fight at the end of 'Kick Ass 2', and a block away from 'Harlem' in the Norton 'Hulk' movie

It kind of makes sense DC might make parts of Toronto a different city from other loctions we've seen on film - if Chicago = Metropolis and Detroit = Gotham...

Last edited:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
WS facebook
11078122_10155425054350161_4277336171887181521_n.jpg
Please pardon me if this was already addressed but shouldn't his eye scope be on his right eye if he shoots right handed?:patrice:
Otherwise I like this pic.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Please pardon me if this was already addressed but shouldn't his eye scope be on his right eye if he shoots right handed?:patrice:
Otherwise I like this pic.

It's not an eye scope...it appears to be a display system for laser sight w/multiple pinpoints ?

deadly accurate.. this would probably make a better game than movie based on the way the all looked together

but I agree his costume looks good.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
It's not an eye scope...it appears to be a display system for laser sight w/multiple pinpoints ?

deadly accurate.. this would probably make a better game than movie based on the way the all looked together

but I agree his costume looks good.
I appreciate the response, man, I really do. But I've shot rifles before and I'm left handed so naturally I sight the target out of my left eye.
I don't see why they decided to put that module on the opposite side seeing that one shoots with his/her dominant side. :manny:

That would throw his aim off big time.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the response, man, I really do. But I've shot rifles before and I'm left handed so naturally I sight the target out of my left eye.
I don't see why they decided to put that module on the opposite side seeing that one shoots with his/her dominant side. :manny:

:yeshrug: maybe he relies on his naked eye for his shots

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

I thought it was a head's up display

I'm thinking this ain't a normal weapon or ammo either

:yeshrug:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
im more excited by this movie than any except maybe b vs s GOTG 2 or Star Wars . I feel like I know more about this than b vs s and this is out later
This could definitely be DC's sleeper hit that leads to a sequel or two. Reason being that you can change out various rogues into future stories like the comics.

:ufdup: I expect to see Ben Turner in the next one.