Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Leak is looking kinda iffy. Missing a character that was featured heavily in the trailer, and that Batman thing doesn't quite add up.

Batman conceivably wouldn't be in the game........because he seemingly killed himself in the previous game, since they confirmed this is set in the Arkham verse. Also, there's an entire game coming out the year before built around him being dead, but will likely just be captive until the end of the game. :mjlol:

I could see Sony dropping cash to get an exclusive character, though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Leak is looking kinda iffy. Missing a character that was featured heavily in the trailer, and that Batman thing doesn't quite add up.

Batman conceivably wouldn't be in the game........because he seemingly killed himself in the previous game, since they confirmed this is set in the Arkham verse. Also, there's an entire game coming out the year before built around him being dead, but will likely just be captive until the end of the game. :mjlol:

I could see Sony dropping cash to get an exclusive character, though.

The Gotham Knights game isn't in the Arkham Universe (even though it appeared to be, but WB Montreal said it wasn't. Red Hood on the team and Barbara walking should be enough to confirm that).

But apparently this game will be a shooter? :dahell:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Gotham Knights game isn't in the Arkham Universe (even though it appeared to be, but WB Montreal said it wasn't. Red Hood on the team and Barbara walking should be enough to confirm that).

I'm aware they're separate. I figured early in the trailer that it was something different based off Bruce implying that Gordon had been dead for a while. Didn't line up with Gordon being alive at the end of Arkham Knight, and elected Mayor.

Just saying that the reasoning in the tweet for Batman showing up isn't consistent with how WB is asking the character to be handled in other games. Could've been a troll job with someone trying to get people mad over Sony possibly getting another exclusive. :lolbron:

But I'mma need to see some gameplay on this, though. Not initially sold on this being a shooter.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have been a great first showing 10-15 yrs ago :ehh: trailer would have looked exactly the same too

They got the tone down, but terrible strat announcing this early, especially with not even a lick of pre-alpha

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:whoa: they didn't learn from Gotham City Imposters nobody wants that shyt :dead: