Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Red Hood Sony PS5 Exclusive....

tenor.gif

:banderas: Sony hitting xbox again with these comic characters....:mjlol:

and when the game of the year version drops there won’t be any exclusives :unimpressed:. Sony needs to pump some money into these first party studios to speed up launch dates instead of these fugazi marketing deals

Sincerely,

someone who won’t be buying any PS5 console until a few years into the generation :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No gameplay? The trailer looked alright I’m over Harley Quinn, don’t care about boomerang or dead shot. That shark man looks like street sharks

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Outside of the hide and go tank missions it's still addictive as hell

The exact reason I still haven't played it...and I'm a huge fan of all the other games. Something about that tank business just kills any interest I might have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and when the game of the year version drops there won’t be any exclusives :unimpressed:. Sony needs to pump some money into these first party studios to speed up launch dates instead of these fugazi marketing deals

Sincerely,

someone who won’t be buying any PS5 console until a few years into the generation :mjlol:

I mean it is what it is...:mjgrin: xbox played those tit for tat games too...Sony just returning the favor being petty...