Suicide Squad (2022...no wait 2023... delayed to late 2023(2-2-24) )

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m only somewhat interested in this game because its Rocksteady but I’m over warner bros trying to get me to care about suicide squad. They got 50 other cool heroes to make movies and games off and i keep getting harley Quinn and captain boomerang

I guess it fits perfectly into the current trend of 4 player co-op multiplayer quirky-jokey shooter service games.

FBvfY1DWUAIqI9z

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really ain't showing new gameplay for either game?

im still kind of confused about how 2 c tier batman villains and 2 c tier flash villaisn are gonna "kill the justice league"
:jbhmm: The more I think it look like there going to be using the tropes Idiot Ball where A moment where a normally competent character suddenly becomes incompetent which fuels an episode or a small plot line. And another trope Forgot About His Powers When a character has the ldiot Ball slipped into their pocket while they weren't looking, causing them to forget to properly use their abilities or powers to stop a villain or get out of a situation, even though they may have used the ability in similar situations before (often many times). To gave them a fighting chance against the the justice league cause with this group of supervillains they have no where near the superpowers need take on someone like the Green Lantern much less The Flash and Superman .

Idiot Ball - TV Tropes
Forgot About His Powers - TV Tropes

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
they really ain't showing new gameplay for either game?

im still kind of confused about how 2 c tier batman villains and 2 c tier flash villaisn are gonna "kill the justice league"

:jbhmm: The more I think it look like there going to be using the tropes Idiot Ball where A moment where a normally competent character suddenly becomes incompetent which fuels an episode or a small plot line. And another trope Forgot About His Powers When a character has the ldiot Ball slipped into their pocket while they weren't looking, causing them to forget to properly use their abilities or powers to stop a villain or get out of a situation, even though they may have used the ability in similar situations before (often many times). To gave them a fighting chance against the the justice league cause with this group of supervillains they have no where near the superpowers need take on someone like the Green Lantern much less The Flash and Superman .

Idiot Ball - TV Tropes
Forgot About His Powers - TV Tropes

I'm pretty sure it'll have something to do with the JL not being their normal selves. They are possessed. :yeshrug:

The JL aren't the actual main villains of this game, Brainiac is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm pretty sure it'll have something to do with the JL not being their normal selves. They are possessed. :yeshrug:

The JL aren't the actual main villains of this game, Brainiac is.

yeah flash and superman looked possessed wonder woman and lantern looked normal though.

also, i think i heard that this game was set in Arkhamverse, same with gotham knights, so why is batman alive in this one?

nitpicks and questions aside, that trailer was pretty impressive and got me kinda hype to play this. I hope its a really good narrative like Injustice and not just a mindless looter.

I also like thats its next-gen only but thats probably because its a late 2023 game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yeah flash and superman looked possessed wonder woman and lantern looked normal though.

also, i think i heard that this game was set in Arkhamverse, same with gotham knights, so why is batman alive in this one?

nitpicks and questions aside, that trailer was pretty impressive and got me kinda hype to play this. I hope its a really good narrative like Injustice and not just a mindless looter

Actually, one of these games isn't in the Arkhamverse, but I don't remember which one. It very well might be this one. I'll look it up.