Suge Knight with Dee, Waah and Irv Gotti in LA back in the mid-90s

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading the original caption I’m assuming 1994 since that’s when Suge tried to sign DMX

It is. I had to look at Waah Dean’s IG to refresh my memory. Suge flew them out. They didn’t like the deal. They moved on. Irv also posted this photo, but I can’t find it.

Pac’s Only business with DR at the time was the above the rim soundtrack, so Swizz’ comment pretty much is throwing everyone off.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It is. I had to look at Waah Dean’s IG to refresh my memory. Suge flew them out. They didn’t like the deal. They moved on. Irv also posted this photo, but I can’t find it.

Pac’s Only business with DR at the time was the above the rim soundtrack, so Swizz’ comment pretty much is throwing everyone off.

Wonder what bundo telemundo means... DMX yells it out at the end of its on... thought he was just saying some random shyt but apparently not. This is the first time I've ever seen it said/referenced by anyone else. Must be some ruff ryders shyt i guess

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

In addition to this, Suge supposedly paid him 200-300k for a track for the Murder Was The Case soundtrack that didn't make the cut

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cuz hee had e money bags killed. If he had just given e money bags a refund on a car black jus and e money would both be alive and preme wouldn't be in jail (unless for something else)
Bags wasn't exactly a saint. nikkas from NY remember the Godfather 3 movie premier shooting where that kid died that E Bags was involved in.