Suge Knight with Dee, Waah and Irv Gotti in LA back in the mid-90s

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea they were originally apart of Temple 7 in Harlem. But started practicing mainstream Islam when Imam Mohammed took over the NOI

I think thats the case for majority of Black Sunni Muslims in America. When WD Mohammed took over and converted to the original NOI to Sunni islam it was seen as one of the largest mass conversions in Western history I believe,

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Pac would've been pressed in LA in 96 at the height of Death Row's powers.
That said, I'm interested in Dee and Waah's backstory. Everybody speak of them with respect.

Pac was too much of an a$$hole for me to believe he got pressed in California.

I'm not convinced this was '96 though.

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I think thats the case for majority of Black Sunni Muslims in America. When WD Mohammed took over and converted to the original NOI to Sunni islam it was seen as one of the largest mass conversions in Western history I believe,
Absolutely! Me and my family are products of that. They were apart of the "first experience" (NOI under the Honorable Elijah Muhammad). Then made the transition to mainstream or orthodox Islam when Imam WD Mohammed became the leader. I was born 2 years after he came into leadership l.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK