Wack 100 Shares That Irv Gotti Had A Stroke, Now Walking With A Cane

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What was the beef with Kim even about? Yikes

Following the release of their song "Magic Stick" it was clear Lil' Kim and 50 Cent's friendship had broken down when he dissed her onstage and on the radio.

He also referenced her in his 2005 song "Piggy Bank", making a dig at her cosmetic surgery with the lyrics: "Freak b***h look like Kim before the surgery." In his, Eminem, and Obie Trice's song "Love Me", 50 Cent also said of Lil' Kim: "I thought Lil' Kim was hot, 'til she start f*****g with her nose."

At the time Lil' Kim spoke to the Associated Press about the rapper, saying: "I don't have a lot of respect for 50 Cent because his music is hardcore ... violent."

Discussing their feud, she added: "How can a man have beef with a woman? Whatever, that's just not cool."

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Even though his hate for Irv is deeper than that with Ross, Curtiss actually had the decency to hope Ross was going to be straight during his seizures.

Knowing 50 though, that was probably because he petty and enjoys going back and forth with Ross. Soon as Ross tried to thank him for that, he was right back to sh*tting on him lol.

Thought I was the only one remembered this. They brought it up on an episode of 106&Park and he wished him well.

As you said went back at him after all that. When they was saying Rick Ross was dying in the hospital a few years ago he posted that “If he dies, he dies” Ivan Drago picture.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Health is wealth. This is what happens when you prioritize money over everything.

Irv was going around talkin slimy on drink champs, gloating about his $300 million deal on different platforms, just to be a bitter sick individual with the ‘beetus. We gotta prioritize health asap cuz too many of us are dying way too soon. #HealthGang ⛑️

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He won’t…there’s nothing to gain. If 50’s nothing else he’s a pragmatist…if it’s not gonna benefit him in some way he ain’t jackin it, all that would do is bring him negative feedback
This aged terribly.
Don’t know why you fooled yourself 50 wasn’t gonna comment.

50s commented on many of things that really has no benefit to him, and that wasn’t gonna stop at irv.