Suga Free Stopped Pimpin&Got Married…He Left Her

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Pimps always settle with their
hardest riders.
I think she's the mother of his son's
XIcV8cj.gif

he gave us enough......Props to the Gawd!

UKVu0t8.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'd be interested; not hyped. I just have a theory about pimps. I don't know shyt about that game; but I wonder if pimps have the same trauma as the whores. Largely stemming from childhood abuse. I'm curious if most of them suffer from Mommy issues or were victims of sexual abuse. If you're not open to it :manny:
It’s not always sexual abuse, but it’s typically some kind of childhood trauma. Suga Free has talked about his past in a few interviews and so have many other pimps.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of dudes are judging with no information about what that man may be going through health wise. His days may be numbered and he’s locking down with a rider until his number gets called. You never know why people make the moves they make. He put in enough time and gave his all to his music while staying true to his persona for me me not to question.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nah suga free was REALLY out there...miracle he ain't dead or doing 50years right now:wow:

Nah, i know he was out there, but im just saying that he was looking for love in all the wrong places during that time :russ:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'd be interested; not hyped. I just have a theory about pimps. I don't know shyt about that game; but I wonder if pimps have the same trauma as the whores. Largely stemming from childhood abuse. I'm curious if most of them suffer from Mommy issues or were victims of sexual abuse. If you're not open to it :manny:
Anybody ruthless and cold hearted enough to be a real P definitely went through trauma or was just born a sociopath. You cannot have feelings and survive in the game. It's dangerous for you and your hoes. I mean, hoes have to have some solid understanding/intuition in manipulation to survive in their role. If the man supposed to lead them is susceptible to that same manipulation it is a negative feedback loop that jeopardizes the whole dynamic.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Anybody ruthless and cold hearted enough to be a real P definitely went through trauma or was just born a sociopath. You cannot have feelings and survive in the game. It's dangerous for you and your hoes. I mean, hoes have to have some solid understanding/intuition in manipulation to survive in their role. If the man supposed to lead them is susceptible to that same manipulation it is a negative feedback loop that jeopardizes the whole dynamic.

I dig it. But you can say the same thing for any game in the underworld. You need to be cold hearted and ruthless for any of it. Probably even more so because in other games you're controlling other wolves(and of course ignorant sheep) as well. Other games actually have man on man violence. There is a power struggle among men typically. Manipulating women is one thing; but manipulating grown men is another right? Like you stated women genetically tend to looks to men for leadership and guidance off rip. Not even talking about Pimping shyt. Regular relationship stuff.

Like why chose pimping? I just feel there must be some sort of common thread that attracted the pimps to that lifestyle. And like you stated; apparently they grow soft and "hang up the cane" or actually marry or breed with their own prostitutes. If you're that much of a sociopath or that ice cold why would you pimp and not go el chapo?