Suga Free Stopped Pimpin&Got Married…He Left Her

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bad look for a self professed "P" to be acting like a scorned, sassy bytch on social media.

Dump that bytch and push on nikka.

She broke his heart and he let her succeed :to:

Tell DeJuan that's an organ that he really don't need :ufdup:

Now put your clothes back on baby :huhldup:

Now we hope Suga gets back on wax breakin hearts, promises and fingernails :blessed:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
A pimp and his hoe(s), just a tag teaming of two (or more) psychologically and spiritually broken ppl.....but ya know, we like to stand firm on remaining by far the most juvenile and infantile race of ppl on the planet. So why not celebrate a pimps 'achievments' and 'contributions' to the "game", everything else goes.

I don't see the black man ever establishing the order/discipline and letting his nuts hang enough to actually clean up some of this mess during my lifetime. nikkas just weak man.

Suga Free and his hoes (the black ones at least) really aren't even supposed to be a thing in a REAL community. Or at the very least they're supposed to feel the shame of their deeds....publically. It's literally no reason to still be showing that lifestyle love in soon to be 2023. And then the nikka in question our here moving like a damn john, typing up paragraphs and shyt on the internet cuz this bytch spoiled his plans of living a normal life , "post retirement" :mjlol:

fukk outta here old nikka

All Sugafree fans are a lame and a half....all of them. Grow up

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:francis: He said her body look bad when she takes her clothes off and wonder why he don’t fukk her

this Broad went to a backyard doctor and body probably got all kind of scars , bruises and fukked up angles for the surgery and suga was like:francis::sadcam::why: bytch wtf u do!!! I’m out
He ain’t know this before marrying her?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I wonder if KoonYe gonna remix his song "Should've never married that bytch" as a diss towards him.