Suga Free Stopped Pimpin&Got Married…He Left Her

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i stopped being surprised by stuff like this when i saw Too Short on Couple Therapy a few years back tbh. Most rappers are just great storytellers and lots of pimps aren’t as stone cold as they portray. My whole childhood was a lie, but you know what, I’m ok with this :ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
for what....

nikkas get hyped over that shyt...

but it's nothing but drama

kidnapping/trafficking charges, fast money, and a lot of pretty women with horror stories for childhoods...

I'm a family man... that whole game is detrimental to society

the only positive is that a solid p will take care of a chick, save money and provide some path out through guidance...

that specific situation is A LOT safer than chicks who are already mentally damaged trying to solo it

I'd be interested; not hyped. I just have a theory about pimps. I don't know shyt about that game; but I wonder if pimps have the same trauma as the whores. Largely stemming from childhood abuse. I'm curious if most of them suffer from Mommy issues or were victims of sexual abuse. If you're not open to it :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i stopped being surprised by stuff like this when i saw Too Short on Couple Therapy a few years back tbh. Most rappers are just great storytellers and lots of pimps aren’t as stone cold as they portray. My whole childhood was a lie, but you know what, I’m ok with this :ehh:
..miracle he ain't dead or doing 50years right now:wow:

Last edited: