Successful Business Owner Shot & Killed in Atlanta

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There have been people killed in broad daylight on the busy ass highway here who's killers have yet to be found. Never underestimate the ineptitude of Fulton county PD.

It’s not ineptitude, it’s no desire to use the money or resources

Nowadays pretty much every public murder can be solved. However the police is like any other business certain tools cost money and resources and unless they have motivation to use them, they won’t

Ie look at FBG Duck case. shyt like that happens all the time but police just never put the effort in until it’s a huge case and/or in tourist area. That should have opened people eyes these mfers triangulated the phone calls to sync with street cameras followed their every move from o block to the murder scene

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing that yall need to watch out for in Atlanta, and other major cities in the south, is people who are trying to gentrify the area using poor black men as their attack dogs to replace black business owners in the area. This actually happened in Oakland. Wouldn't surprise me if someone paid the goons who took him out a hefty sum. Keep your eyes out for who ends up owning his bueiness or who ends up replacing his business.
:wtf:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You drove too nice of a whip, have too much of a nice chain mfs don't care whos in it. I ain't gonna tear down the brothers character since I don't know him and ain't nothing to prove it. Cats trying to steal cars and rob people looking rich are going to target cats that drive nice cars and look rich. Regardless of color.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are you speaking to me or of him?

If you're speaking about the way I described his actions as trying to uplift the community, that is factual. Ex-convicts are a part of society and the community that they fall into. If someone is trying to assist with their rehabilitation and reduce the risk of them reoffending, they're taking steps to try and better their community.

If you're speaking of him, who knows. It might be a case of empathy. Some people believe that but for a few changes, they could be sitting in the other guy's position.

I would personally focus my efforts elsewhere. I kind of feel that when you're black and struggling whilst doing the right thing, no one gives a fukk about you. People only expect from you.
what im saying is why is it black and struggling convicts first when there are black and struggling innocents too, where do those people find opportunities?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You drove too nice of a whip, have too much of a nice chain mfs don't care whos in it. I ain't gonna tear down the brothers character since I don't know him and ain't nothing to prove it. Cats trying to steal cars and rob people looking rich are going to target cats that drive nice cars and look rich. Regardless of color.

I don't think it's quite that. A lot of dudes driving nice whips with big chains in the city. It comes a dime a dozen in the A. He definitely had help starting up the first restaurant. I think it may have to do with the math not mathing. Maybe some silent partner who felt they should be having more skin in the game than what they were getting given Chad's success. And eventhough they might have been getting their fair share greed and envy won't allow them to accept that. Be careful who you get in bed with business wise

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I don't think it's quite that. A lot of dudes driving nice whips with big chains in the city. It comes a dime a dozen in the A. He definitely had help starting up the first restaurant. I think it may have to do with the math not mathing. Maybe some silent partner who felt they should be having more skin in the game than what they were getting given Chad's success. And eventhough they might have been getting their fair share greed and envy won't allow them to accept that. Be careful who you get in bed with business wise

Definitely.. dude was young as Hell all things considered. He definitely had a few dubious "investors" initially.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Driving a 500,000 car, in a city and a clientele that involves IG Thots, scammers, trap boys aint smart :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
what im saying is why is it black and struggling convicts first when there are black and struggling innocents too, where do those people find opportunities?

In most cases the felons can’t get hired at all. They get positions that the non felons could also obtain if they simply applied. It’s not hard to get hired as a cook somewhere.