Successful Business Owner Shot & Killed in Atlanta

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
why is the first place people assume uplifting the community is the prison?
Are you speaking to me or of him?

If you're speaking about the way I described his actions as trying to uplift the community, that is factual. Ex-convicts are a part of society and the community that they fall into. If someone is trying to assist with their rehabilitation and reduce the risk of them reoffending, they're taking steps to try and better their community.

If you're speaking of him, who knows. It might be a case of empathy. Some people believe that but for a few changes, they could be sitting in the other guy's position.

I would personally focus my efforts elsewhere. I kind of feel that when you're black and struggling whilst doing the right thing, no one gives a fukk about you. People only expect from you.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Looking through his IG and I'm going to keep my mouth closed til more comes out :mjpls:

He was stuntin hard but that’s no reason to get killed unless it was a robbery/carjacking gone wrong…either way he’s still a victim

Or are you alluding to the lil baby connection?

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
He was stuntin hard but that’s no reason to get killed unless it was a robbery/carjacking gone wrong…either way he’s still a victim

Or are you alluding to the lil baby connection?

Who said anything about right or wrong or deserving to be killed? I don't know what dealings this dude had or the killers motive so I'm not crafting no narrative sympathetic or not.