Successful Business Owner Shot & Killed in Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ran off on over a million dollars worth of shyt. That was a hit. I won’t be here for any follow up questions.

Yep that sounds more likely than that whole "too much flexin got robbed" theory some of y'all were pushing earlier. If you live in the A or been around long enough you know it don't go like that.

Like I said before be careful who you do business with... even more importantly how you do business

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
you should be able to do what you want without living in fear. At the same time know your surroundings, lot of flossing on his IG (which he is entitled too) and was the type to hang with rappers and what not (got to watch the element they bring). Either way RIP.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

In his 1st year of opening, The Boiler Seafood & Crab Boil sold over 180,000 pounds of seafood grossing over $8,000,000 in sales
8 mil… small business, first year?

dave-chapelle-word.gif

RIP but all the evidence points to this being a hit.

“This whole thing stinks to high heaven! I didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields!” :francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It’s super obvious this was money related

RIP to him but no black person is seeing that kind of growth in one year without heavy financial backing.

I’m assuming due to his educated background he thought he could play in the streets and felt he was untouchable. “Oh they not gonna do that, that only happens in the movies “

Got his wake up call …

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8 mil… small business, first year?

dave-chapelle-word.gif

RIP but all the evidence points to this being a hit.

“This whole thing stinks to high heaven! I didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields!” :francis:

$8M in sales
Small business
This sounds like either carjacking gone wrong or a hit from the people he was doing business with

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It’s super obvious this was money related

RIP to him but no black person is seeing that kind of growth in one year without heavy financial backing.

I’m assuming due to his educated background he thought he could play in the streets and felt he was untouchable. “Oh they not gonna do that, that only happens in the movies “

Got his wake up call …
what does this even mean?

I think youre projecting