Successful Business Owner Shot & Killed in Atlanta

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the black monolith. Hate it. Hearing him talk, he was not hood at all. He went to howard. Ran a business. But none of that matters bc the black community is one big pot so by default his clientele and what he’s around isn’t representative of someone who’s separated from the pack. He’s in the same places and circles with the scammers and killers. Its as if there’s no escaping it, especially Atlanta

As someone who has actually been to this restaurant I can tell you they catered to a particular demographic and crowd. Felt like I was in a club and I was just trying to get some crab legs. They had hookahs and all. Wouldn't shock me if this was a robbery/ car jacking gone wrong.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Driving a Rolls in Edgewood is a tricky proposition but he didn't deserve death.

Atlanta is full of haters and demons
Have they caught the dude who killed African club.owner yet?

There have been people killed in broad daylight on the busy ass highway here who's killers have yet to be found. Never underestimate the ineptitude of Fulton county PD.

I said it in another thread I was traveling thru on I20 on the 285 bypass and had to get off on one of them exits to piss.. it was near Fulton jail exit. A mcds and soul food place/strip mall...

Pull in mcds parking lot. It was a nikka chasing another nikka full sprint coming out of mcds. These two mfs ran right out onto the busy road then the dude that was being chased started running after a a different nikka on a motorcycle going the opposite direction. Dude on the bike just popped a wheelie going up the road.. And everybody around looked strangely unphased like just another day

It was like a fukkin cartoon :dahell:

My immediate thought was I just pulled into The Wrong part of Atlanta. Lemme gtfoh

Rip to the young brother

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
One thing that yall need to watch out for in Atlanta, and other major cities in the south, is people who are trying to gentrify the area using poor black men as their attack dogs to replace black business owners in the area. This actually happened in Oakland. Wouldn't surprise me if someone paid the goons who took him out a hefty sum. Keep your eyes out for who ends up owning his bueiness or who ends up replacing his business.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I hate the black monolith. Hate it. Hearing him talk, he was not hood at all. He went to howard. Ran a business. But none of that matters bc the black community is one big pot so by default his clientele and what he’s around isn’t representative of someone who’s separated from the pack. He’s in the same places and circles with the scammers and killers. Its as if there’s no escaping it, especially Atlanta
He was helping ex convicts start businesses
I know he meant well..but some people will never change

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not the time or place to troll :scust:

Hope the brother is at peace.

It's sad that you can do everything right, try to uplift your community, and lose it all because of some lowlife with gun.

America is more awash with guns than the Ukrainian battlefield..

This gun violence problem will never go away at this rate..