Successful Business Owner Shot & Killed in Atlanta

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At this point if u a successful black man u have to have a helicopter on top of the building to fly in and fly out so these useless street nikkas can’t touch u

RIP Brother

Nah, you got to keep it low like other rich CACs that are worth millions but drive a Prius and wear gym clothes.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I hate the black monolith. Hate it. Hearing him talk, he was not hood at all. He went to howard. Ran a business. But none of that matters bc the black community is one big pot so by default his clientele and what he’s around isn’t representative of someone who’s separated from the pack. He’s in the same places and circles with the scammers and killers. Its as if there’s no escaping it, especially Atlanta

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be easy to catch the killers. Check nearby cell towers for suspicious activity. And watch for unexplained acceleration of movements. Doubt this was done my a lone hater.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
It will be easy to catch the killers. Check nearby cell towers for suspicious activity. And watch for unexplained acceleration of movements. Doubt this was done my a lone hater.

There have been people killed in broad daylight on the busy ass highway here who's killers have yet to be found. Never underestimate the ineptitude of Fulton county PD.